Model no: Type 2iR - Medical Grade
Fluid-resistant (Type IIR) surgical mask is Recommended for primary, outpatient, community and social care by setting, NHS and independent sector
- Type IIR Fluid Repellent
- CE Certified to EN 14683:2019
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Masks sealed in 5 pack of 10 for hygiene purposes
- Latex Free
- These face masks are fully tested and certified by an EU accredited laboratory
- 3 ply face masks with an integrated nose clip
These masks have different layers of materials and thicknesses to correctly reach Type II R Mask (EN14683:2019) certification.
- Outer layer: polypropylene non-woven fabric, water-repellent effect layer.
- Middle layer: High efficiency blown melt.
- Inner layer: polyester soft skin-friendly non-woven fabric
Please be aware, there are many other masks on online market places with zero certification as well as only having 95% high bacterial filtration efficiency (usually sold as dust masks). Most do not carry the IIR for fluid resistance/repellent
- Outer layer: PP Non-woven
- Middle layer: Melt-blown
- Inner layer: PP Non-woven
- Earloop: Urethane Elastic Fibre length 18cm ± 1cm
- Nose clamp: Iron wire with plastic coasting 10.5cm ± 1cm